Happy Summer Everyone!
Did you know there are 9 weeks of summer holidays between the July Long Weekend and the September Long Weekend? 9 weeks equal 9 different playgrounds to explore! It’s a great way to get outside and discover new playgrounds in Kamloops.
Each playground on this map has been selected with care! Different areas of town, different age levels, water or no water, some you may have been to before, some you may not have seen yet. These playgrounds are gems!
“What are the 9 playgrounds?” you may ask… here they are, in no particular order:
- Saddleback Park (Batchelor Heights)
- Prince Charles Park (Downtown/SouthShore)
- Marion Schilling Elementary School (Valleyview)
- Thompson Park (Dallas)
- Westsyde Centennial Park (Westsyde)
- Juniper Ridge Elementary School (Juniper)
- John Tod Centre YMCA-YWCA (North Shore)
- Pacific Way Elementary School (Aberdeen)
- McGowan Park Elementary School (Sahali)
Save this image above and get started visiting the playgrounds! A link to the online map is here. Follow the map locations through to find blog posts about each playground with more pictures.
Happy Summer and Happy Exploring!
~ Lori from Kamloops Playgrounds
PS – I’d love to see your photos! Tag @KamloopsPlaygrounds on Facebook or Instagram